Get familiar with the different types of car insurance plans
Do you own a car? If yes, then it is your key responsibility to get it insured. We at Stoneman Schopf offer a wide range of car insurance, plans to help you select the best as per your needs and budget. If you are in a fix as to which plan to choose then our skilled and experienced agents can help you all through the process. Our rates are nominal and our services are prompt. The areas that we serve include the different parts of Algoma, Sister Bay and Sturgeon Bay.
Know more about the different auto insurance plans
- Liability insurance- this plan will cover you during an event when you are under a covered auto accident while it is determined that it occurred because of your actions. It will cover the repairing cost of any property damaged due an accident along with the medical expenditure from resulting injuries.
- Collision coverage- during a covered accident, this plan will help in repairing for the car repairs. Besides, if the car is totaled in an accident this plan will pay the worth of the car
- Comprehensive coverage- in an incident if your car is damaged because of being hit by an animal, due to weather damage or gets stolen it will be covered via comprehensive coverage
- Personal injury protection- PIP or personal injury protection is indeed a must have. The expenditure related to an accident is likely to add up quickly and for covering this expenditure PIP is available
- Underinsured/Uninsured Protection- although state laws have made it mandatory that every driver must be insured but unfortunately this is not so. Another problem which can crop up is although a driver has a liability insurance, there are many states that have a minimal coverage need which may not be sufficient for covering all the expenses related to an accident. It is here where Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Protection can help with the expenses
No matter which form of auto insurance you need we will have you covered. Contact us for more information.